Are you currently looking for a house? If so, then you may have heard about a display home. Also called a model house, a display home is the display version of manufactured houses or homes in a subdivision created by a developer. A group of display homes is called a display village. They’re used in newly built development sites to showcase the living space and features of homes. If you want the best house to buy, then you should consider Regent Homes display homes Adelaide.
There’s no substitute for walking through a display home. You get to experience how your dream home will look and feel like. Apart from that, you’ll also get to experience its layout, design, spaciousness, and ambience. Right now, more and more home buyers are discovering the benefits of purchasing a display house by leasing it back to the builder at a guaranteed commercial rate for the life of the display village. It’s an excellent investment that will net you more returns and value for your money.
However, as with most property-based investments, you should also be careful as there are several factors that you need to consider. The following are some of the pros and cons that are associated with buying a display home as a long-term investment:
- Display homes guarantee tenant for life of the display village.
- Regent Homes display homes Adelaide guarantees high rental yield because the builders pay rent at a commercial rate.
- The property is taxed at a residential rate even though you’re paying lease at a commercial rate.
- The house is made with the highest quality materials because builders want to show their best work and showcase their skills.
- You can still claim depreciation.
- You’ll gas in high short term returns during leave back period, which could generate enough income to pay for the deposit on your next investment.
- If you go for a display home, the gardens and outdoor areas will also be maintained by the builders.
- The builders will also clean the property at least twice a week.
- If the home you purchase is part of a display village, your investment will be surrounded by other quality homes on an attractive street – in a neighbourhood that you want to live in.
- It might be harder to get financing in some areas because some builders ten to set a high premium price while the banks value the same property at a lower price.
- Banks base their assessment on market conditions; not what the builder is offering.
- Display villages don’t have a fixed end date, so they could potentially finish the lease sooner than expected.
So as you can see, the pros outweigh the cons. Give display homes a try and never regret your decision. Visit our website to learn more.